Sunday, February 1, 2009

Joel's Graduation (12/13/2008 A little out of order)

There is a pretty funny story to go along with this video. My Mom asked me which event I'd like her to attend (being that she lived in Warner Robins Georgia at the time) either my graduation which took place on the 13th of December or the birth of my firstborn child. After many days of pondering the perplexed question an epiphony was revealed to me and it went something like this: Why can't you make it to both???


I mean these were two of the biggest events in my life and one of the most influencial people was telling me that she would only be able to make it to one or the other due to the cost of travel. As time went on it was evident that Mom would be able to attend both events. I was thrilled.


Well, the big day arrived and Mom had just flown in from Georgia about two days earlier and wouldn't you know it....the biggest snow storm of the winter blew in the morning of the ceremony. The snowfall was so significant that not one person from my side of the family was able to attend due to road conditions. It was a good thing that Liz and I took the camera huh. Here you go Mom and Dad. This video is evidence that your Son is finally a college grad. =P


Love you both!


No comments:

Post a Comment