Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random Things in the Last Few Months

Sorry I'm so bad at keeping this updates. We've done a lot of things the last little while. Sorry some of the pics are sideways.... I've got to learn how to do this computer stuff. I'm terrible at it. If any one wants to teach me feel free. :)
We've been in the car a lot, heading to Ogden pretty much every day, taking trips to Idaho and such... Ethan's face should let you know how much he loves it. We are lucky he's so patient with us. We love him dearly!

In this next pic I'm not sure if he's playing hide and go seek or if he just didn't want us watching him sleep but I thought it was cute so I wanted to share. If any of you know our cat Lola she does the same thing so we had to get a pic of him doing it.

Speeking of Lola... She makes a wonderful pillow, soft and fluffy.

Too bad she doesn't like it much.
Ethan's favorite thing is when dad plays and sings to him. Life doesn't get better than this!


Ethan's baby blessing was on March 29th. A wonderful blessing for our sweet little man. He racked out after we got back; recieving so many blessing can really do you in. So he and his cousin Easton (7 weeks younger) took naps while the rest of us ate.

Doesn't our blessing boy look handsom!


At this point he was so done with pictures. We still love him though.

His second favorite thing is being outside... doesn't matter if it's for a stroll or out to look at the garden or flowers. If it's outside he's a happy boy.


Ethan has made a new friend... It's his monk-a-monk. He loved giving it hugs and slobbering all over him.


For the most part he is a very happy guy and loves to wiggle and play.


And as you may have noticed, he sits in the crack of the couch a lot. However, he's starting to not sit still anymore so the floor will be his new home soon.

We are getting his building skills practiced up. This skill can be used in many ways... we will have to wait and see what he uses it for.


We went down to SLC to a Bee's baseball game. This is a pic of Joel and Ethan on trax. Ethan was wide-eyed and watched everything as we passed. What an observant little man he is.

YAY! Go Bee's!!!! Just because Ethan was cheering so loud they blew the other team out of the water.

I was putting some of Ethan old thing away, stuff he's grown out of way too fast, and thought maybe if we pack him away he'll stop growing. But with our luck he'd out grow the tote and we'd have to upgrade to a bigger one in 3 months.


SO CUTE!!! Ethan is starting to roll over and is loving every minute of it.

Oh those chubby cheeks.... I could just squeez them... Joel tried it and this is how well Ethan liked it.

Well....... That's all folks... sorry it's nothing much or extreamly exciting. Hope you've enjoyed the pics as much as we've enjoyed him. I will try to keep things up date better and try to make it more exciting for ya to read. Until then, take care.

Bye, bye!

4 comments:

  1. ...Some of these pics are crazy!!
    He is so very cute- THANKS FOR SHARING
    AS for comp stuff, I tinker, but you can ask me questions and i'll try to help!
    I can't get over how cute he is :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I just found your blog. i am slow I know. I am excited to spy...I mean keep up on your families doings. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan is so cute! I'm so glad I found your blog. I didn't even know I had followers on mine. Glad I checked. It was fun to see you guys at Lagoon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz! I happened upon your blog and I didn't know you had a baby! He's adorable! Isn't it so much fun to be a mommy? I love it. And I'm so glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete